When you get a new car, it can sometimes take a while to figure out how to use all of its controls. Here is a brief overview of how to use all the radio controls in the Mazda3. If you have any questions about any of the new features in your new Mazda, you can come visit us at Hiley Mazda and we can help you out.
- In the center of the radio, there is a large circular button. When you press this button, it will turn the radio on or off. When you turn this button, it will adjust the volume levels.
- To switch between AM and FM radio, press the band selector button. You will see AM or FM displayed on the audio screen.
- For the fastest radio tuning, you should save your favorite stations to the channel preset buttons. To do this, choose AM or FM, tune to your desired station, then press and hold a channel preset button until you hear a beep. The station is now saved.
- To manually tune the radio, press the double arrow tuning buttons until you find the station you want to listen to.
- Your Mazda3 is also equipped with an auto memory tuning feature, which is helpful when travelling in a new area. When you press and hold the AUTO-M button for about 2 seconds, it will automatically scan and temporarily save up to six local stations.
Still having trouble figuring out how to use your new Mazda3 model’s radio controls? Call us here at Hiley Mazda of Hurst. We’re here to make every part of owning your new Mazda a bit easier.